Shocks and Struts Repair
Shock and Strut Repair
At Schulz Garage, we strive to provide a variety of services to help the people of Medford, Oregon and the surrounding areas keep their vehicles on the road. One important service that we provide is repairs for shocks (or shock absorbers) and struts, which our staff and mechanics have a thorough understanding of. We conduct repairs in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner.
WHY SHOCKS AND STRUTS ARE IMPORTANT
Shocks and struts have a very similar purpose for a vehicle. Shocks are the springs/coils that keep your vehicle from bouncing when you are driving, which makes for a steady and smooth ride. Struts, on the other hand, are an actual part of the suspension system that is attached to the chassis of your vehicle. The spring attached to the strut system, which controls the operational height of the vehicle while driving. Regardless of whether your vehicle has shocks or struts, it is important that the shock absorption system is working as intended.
RECOGNIZING SHOCKS AND STRUTS ISSUES
There are a handful of signs that could indicate that your shocks or struts are having operational issues. Here are some that you might notice while driving:
- Vehicle shaking and bumping during normal driving.
- Frontward vehicle tilt when you apply the brakes.
- Visible damage to shocks or struts.
- Fluid leaks coming from shocks or struts.
- Tire tread wears down uneven across different tires.
- Vehicle strays while driving straight.
- Difficulty steering and turning the vehicle.
SHOCK AND STRUT REPAIR
When you stop into Schulz Garage with a suspension system in need our repair, our service time consists of two primary sections:
- Evaluating your shock or strut system to determine which parts are in need of replacement.
- Installing replacement shocks or struts to your vehicle. We keep a wide variety of shocks and struts in our inventory to service many different models of vehicle.
COME IN FOR AN EVALUATION TODAY!
If you are in need of auto repair services in Medford, Oregon, then don’t hesitate to give Schulz Garage a call, today! Our friendly and professional team of mechanics prides themselves on consistently providing exceptional service. Here, our greatest mission is to keep you on the road, and we will bend over backwards to make that happen.